An expansion of the James Beard and Emmy® Award-winning culinary competition franchise, "Top Chef Amateurs" gives gifted home cooks the chance to put their culinary skills to the test in the "Top Chef" kitchen as they compete in classic challenges from seasons past. Hosted by Gail Simmons, the series features many "Top Chef" finalists and fan favorites, including Eric Adjepong, Richard Blais, Jennifer Carroll, Shirley Chung, Stephanie Cmar, Tiffany Derry, Joe Flamm, Gregory Gourdet, Melissa King, Kwame Onwuachi, Dale Talde and Isaac Toups.
|1.||Breaking the Curse||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||21:33||A young grad student goes against a seasoned writer with the help of Top Chef All-Stars, Richard Blais and Melissa King, hoping to impress judges Gail Simmons, Joe Flamm and Eric Adjepong by creating crave-able dishes using the most infamous ingredients in Top Chef history - scallops and risotto.||2.||Absolutely Radishing||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||21:33||A pharmacist and a pharmaceutical sales rep must "root out" the flavors in a variety of radishes and work with Top Chef alums, Kwame Onuwachi and Shirley Chung, to win over the palates of judges Gail Simmons, Melissa King and Gregory Gourdet.|
First of all, you will need to download the Top Chef: Amateurs, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Top Chef: Amateurs, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Top Chef: Amateurs, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Top Chef: Amateurs, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Top Chef: Amateurs, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles