American Horror Story: Double Feature is the tenth installment of the award-winning anthology series created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. Since 2011, creators Murphy and Falchuk have redefined the horror genre. Through a creepy asylum, a coven of witches, a travelling freak show, a haunted hotel and the apocalypse itself, FX’s limited series has generated millions of shocks, scares and screams and inspired its legion of dedicated fans to guess what terrors the next chapter will hold. American Horror Story is produced by Twentieth Television.
|1.||American Horror Story: Double Feature First Look||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||0:17||American Horror Story is the wildly popular anthological limited series created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk that explores a different horror theme and setting for each installment, ranging from a haunted house, insane asylum and witches coven to a travelling freak show, a hotel with a dark and murderous history and a murderous summer camp.|
First of all, you will need to download the American Horror Story: Double Feature, Season 10 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your American Horror Story: Double Feature, Season 10 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in American Horror Story: Double Feature, Season 10 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: American Horror Story: Double Feature, Season 10_Episode_1.avi and American Horror Story: Double Feature, Season 10_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
American Horror Story: Asylum, Season 2 - 13 episodes
American Horror Story: 1984, Season 9 - 10 episodes
American Horror Story: Coven, Season 3 - 13 episodes
American Horror Story: Freakshow, Season 4 - 13 episodes
American Horror Story: Cult, Season 7 - 12 episodes
American Horror Story: Roanoke, Season 6 - 13 episodes
American Horror Story: Hotel, Season 5 - 14 episodes
American Horror Story: Apocalypse, Season 8 - 11 episodes
American Horror Story, Season 1 - 12 episodes
American Horror Story, Season 1-9 - 103 episodes
American Horror Story: Double Feature, Season 10 - 1 episodes