"Vanderpump Rules" chronicles the lives of restauranteur Lisa Vanderpump and her current and former staff at the West Hollywood mainstay SUR. Lisa balances her motherly instincts and shrewd business sense to keep control over this wild group as they pursue their dreams and each other.
|1.||We're Back, Baby||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||43:04||In the ninth season premiere, Scheana and Lala attempt to mend their friendship after an explosive public feud, while James must answer to Lisa Vanderpump for lashing out at her son.|
First of all, you will need to download the Vanderpump Rules, Season 9 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Vanderpump Rules, Season 9 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Vanderpump Rules, Season 9 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Vanderpump Rules, Season 9_Episode_1.avi and Vanderpump Rules, Season 9_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Vanderpump Rules, Season 2 - 17 episodes
Vanderpump Rules, Season 5 - 24 episodes
Vanderpump Rules, Season 4 - 36 episodes
Vanderpump Rules, Season 1 - 10 episodes
Vanderpump Rules, Season 7 - 24 episodes
Vanderpump Rules, Season 3 - 21 episodes
Vanderpump Rules, Season 6 - 25 episodes
Vanderpump Rules, Season 8 - 24 episodes
Vanderpump Rules, Season 9 - 1 episodes