John Dutton deals with contentious conflicts within his family, along with outside battles with land developers and an Indian reservation as he attempts to maintain control of his ranch.
|1.||Everybody Pays on the New Season of Yellowstone||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||1:23||As the battle over land rages on, the Duttons are targeted like never before, and everyone is paying the price for power on Yellowstone Season 4, premiering on November 7.|
First of all, you will need to download the Yellowstone, Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Yellowstone, Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Yellowstone, Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Yellowstone, Season 4_Episode_1.avi and Yellowstone, Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles