When the temperature drops, the drama heats up! This all-new series follows some of Bravo's beloved "Summer House" and "Southern Charm" cast members and their friends during a two-week vacation at a ski house in Vermont.
|1.||Winter Should Be Fun!||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||54:04||Winter has arrived and so has this group of friends on vacation, ready to ski and party for 17 straight days! The trip starts off with a bang as the housemates battle it out for bedrooms, leaving Kyle and Amanda in the dust.|
First of all, you will need to download the Winter House, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Winter House, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Winter House, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Winter House, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Winter House, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles