The investigation of the world’s most mysterious hot spot for UFO and “High Strangeness” phenomena continues. With everything from mysterious animal deaths to hidden underground workings and possible gateways that open to other dimensions, witness the close encounters that go beyond conventional explanation, as the team risks everything to finally reveal the ultimate secret of Skinwalker Ranch.
|1.||Above and Beyond Explanation||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||41:39||As the team returns for their third year to investigate the high strangeness of Skinwalker Ranch, they find new evidence of a mysterious anomaly in the sky one mile above the Triangle Area that may be connected to something deep within the Mesa.|
First of all, you will need to download the The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles