Get ready for action, Hazzard County style! Bo and Luke Duke, along with their beautiful cousin Daisy and cranky uncle Jesse, push the good fight just a little bit more than the law will allow. Bo (John Schneider), Luke (Tom Wopat), Daisy (Catherine Bach), and Jesse (Denver Pyle) can't help but interfere in the affairs of the Hazzard County Police Department; its clueless sheriff, Rosco P. Coltrane (James Best); and corrupt county politician Boss Hogg (Sorrell Booke). Their knack for getting themselves in trouble means there's never a dull moment in Hazzard County, where the good guys are outlaws and trouble is just another day in the life of The Dukes of Hazzard.
|1||One Armed Bandits||48:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Daisy's Song||49:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Mary Kaye's Baby||49:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Repo Man||49:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||High Octane||49:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Swamp Molly||49:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Luke's Love Story||49:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Big Heist||49:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Limo One Is Missing||49:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Deputy Dukes||49:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Money to Burn||49:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Route 7/11||49:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Double Sting||46:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Dukes of Hazzard, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Dukes of Hazzard, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Dukes of Hazzard, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Dukes of Hazzard, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and The Dukes of Hazzard, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles