After its critically acclaimed freshman season, the Emmy® Award-winning series The West Wing returned for a behind-the-scenes look at another year in the life of the eclectic group of frenzied staffers in the Oval Office. President Josiah Bartlet (Emmy® Award winner Martin Sheen) has been shot, along with his deputy chief of staff, Josh Lyman (Emmy® Award winner Bradley Whitford), leading to many personal and professional crises for them and for Bartlet's administration. This season's premiere, Christmas episode and season finale all won individual Emmy® Awards.
|1||In the Shadow of Two Gunmen, Pt. 1||44:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||In the Shadow of Two Gunmen, Pt. 2||42:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Midterms||43:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||In This White House||43:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||And It's Surely to Their Credit||43:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Lame Duck Congress||42:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Portland Trip||42:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Shibboleth||42:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Galileo||43:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Noel||44:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Leadership Breakfast||43:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Drop-In||43:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Bartlet's Third State of the Union||43:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||The War At Home||43:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Ellie||43:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Somebody's Going to Emergency, Somebody'||43:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||The Stackhouse Filibuster||43:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||17 People||44:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Bad Moon Rising||42:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||The Fall's Gonna Kill You||43:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||18th and Potomac||43:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Two Cathedrals||44:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The West Wing, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The West Wing, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The West Wing, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The West Wing, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and The West Wing, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles