While tracking a band of Maquis rebels across the Badlands, the USS Voyager and her crew are pulled 70,000 light years across the galaxy into the Delta Quadrant. Stranded without a chance of rescue and with much of her crew dead, Captain Janeway joins forces with the Maquis and begins the long journey home. Determined to find friends and shortcuts wherever they can in this unexplored space, her crew must battle all-new alien dangers as well as shipboard conflicts — and keep their Starfleet ideals intact.
|1||Caretaker, Part 1 and Part 2||1:31:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Parallax||46:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Time and Again||45:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Phage||45:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Cloud||45:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Eye of the Needle||45:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Ex Post Facto||45:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Emanations||45:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Prime Factors||45:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||State of Flux||45:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Heroes and Demons||46:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Cathexis||46:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Faces||45:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Jetrel||45:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Learning Curve||45:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Star Trek: Voyager, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Star Trek: Voyager, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Star Trek: Voyager, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Star Trek: Voyager, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Star Trek: Voyager, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles