The date: 2369. After 60 years, war-torn Bajor finally wins its freedom from a brutal occupation by Cardassia. Weak but wary, Bajor's new provisional government invites Starfleet to oversee and defend an old Cardassian mining station in orbit. In hopes that aiding Bajor will one day lead to its joining the Federation, Starfleet assigns Commander Benjamin Sisko to head the station, now dubbed Deep Space Nine. A single father still bitter over the loss of his wife in battle, Sisko is not happy about the mission — until he discovers a stable nearby wormhole to the distant Gamma Quadrant and meets its builders, the aliens worshipped by Bajorans as "The Prophets." Overnight, the station becomes a strategic hub of commerce and exploration where Sisko and his crew must help heal Bajor, keep Cardassia at bay, and handle whatever unknowns might be lurking just beyond the wormhole.
|1||Emissary||1:30:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Past Prologue||45:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||A Man Alone||45:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Babel||45:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Captive Pursuit||45:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Q-Less||45:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Dax||45:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Passenger||45:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Move Along Home||45:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Nagus||45:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Vortex||45:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Battle Lines||45:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Storyteller||45:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Progress||45:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||If Wishes Were Horses||45:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Foresaken||45:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Dramatis Personae||45:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Duet||45:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||In the Hands of the Prophets||45:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles