Meet two brainiacs with a lot to learn. Leonard and Sheldon can tell their quarks from their quantum physics, but have no clue how women add up. Leave it to their pretty new neighbor, just off a messy breakup, to teach them a thing or two in The Big Bang Theory.
|1||Pilot||22:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Big Bran Hypothesis||21:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Fuzzyboots Corollary||22:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Luminous Fish Effect||20:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Hamburger Postulate||20:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Middle Earth Paradigm||21:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Dumpling Paradox||21:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Grasshopper Experiment||20:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization||19:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Loobenfeld Decay||20:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Pancake Batter Anomaly||22:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Jerusalem Duality||20:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Bat Jar Conjecture||21:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||The Nerdvana Annihilation||20:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The Shiksa Indeterminacy||21:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Peanut Reaction||19:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||The Tangerine Factor||20:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Big Bang Theory, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Big Bang Theory, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Big Bang Theory, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Big Bang Theory, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and The Big Bang Theory, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles