Hitch up your diapee, take a comfy seat and hang on for the silliest ride of your life with the Rugrats! Check out Grandpa’s entry in the Little Miss Lovely pageant - a dressed-up Tommy!... discover whether or not Stu is a robot… tour the inner workings of the post office when Tommy’s mistaken for a piece of mail… watch Angelica do her best attention-seeking act… and help Chuckie get over his ‘germ freak’ phase. But that’s not all. You’ll get to see Phil and Lil wreak havoc on a commercial set, Tommy take center stage in a cafeteria food fight, the babies trying to hatch a baby brother for Tommy, and more. So tune in and enjoy the ride, the more the berrier!
|1||Baby Commercial / Little Dude||22:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Beauty Contest / Baseball||22:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Real or Robots? / Special Delivery||23:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Circus Angelicus / The Stork||23:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||When Wishes Come True / Angelica Breaks||23:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Destination Moon / Angelica's Birthday||23:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Alien / Mr. Clean||23:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Best of Rugrats, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Best of Rugrats, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Best of Rugrats, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Best of Rugrats, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and The Best of Rugrats, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles