Two agents from vastly different backgrounds join forces to solve cases the FBI has labeled X-Files, involving paranormal or unexplained phenomena. Both are determined to uncover hidden truths — one searching for otherworldly answers, the other for more earthbound scientific explanations. Together they will make discoveries neither could have ever imagined.
|1||Pilot||48:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Deep Throat||45:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Squeeze||42:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Conduit||44:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Jersey Devil||44:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Shadows||45:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Ghost In the Machine||45:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Ice||45:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Space||46:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Fallen Angel||45:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Eve||45:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Fire||45:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Beyond the Sea||45:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Gender Bender||44:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Lazarus||45:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Young at Heart||45:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||E.B.E.||44:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Miracle Man||45:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Shapes||45:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Darkness Falls||43:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Tooms||45:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Born Again||44:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||Roland||45:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|24||The Erlenmeyer Flask||45:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The X-Files, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The X-Files, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The X-Files, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The X-Files, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and The X-Files, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles