Season 4 of the hit NBC series Saved by the Bell finds our favorite teens causing more trouble and continuing their inventive schemes over summer vacation at the Malibu Sands Beach Club, where Zack meets and falls for the boss' daughter, Stacey Carosi (Leah Remini), and then during their senior and final year at Bayside High School. We follow Zack, A.C., Screech, Lisa, and the newest transfer to Bayside High, Tori (Leanna Creel).
|1||Zack's Birthday Party||23:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Game||23:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Fourth of July||22:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||My Boyfriend's Back||22:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Boss Lady||22:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Last Weekend||23:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||All in the Mall||23:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Palm Springs Weekend, Pt. 1||22:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Palm Springs Weekend, Pt. 2||22:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Rockumentary||23:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Home for Christmas, Pt. 1||23:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Home for Christmas, Pt. 2||23:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Mystery Weekend||23:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||The Fight||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Student / Teacher Week||23:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Screech's Spaghetti Sauce||23:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||The Bayside Triangle||23:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Wrestling With the Future||23:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Isn't It Romantic?||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||The Teachers' Strike||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||The Senior Prom||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||The Time Capsule||23:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||Graduation||23:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Saved By the Bell, Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Saved By the Bell, Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Saved By the Bell, Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Saved By the Bell, Season 4_Episode_1.avi and Saved By the Bell, Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles