Rick Castle (Nathan Fillion) is one of the world's most successful crime authors. But when his rock star lifestyle isn't enough, this bad boy goes looking for new trouble — and finds it working with smart, beautiful Detective Kate Beckett (Stana Katic). Inspired by her professional record and intrigued by her buttoned-up personality, Castle's found the model for his bold new character — whether she likes it or not. Now with the mayor's permission, Castle is on her case and in her way. Kate's initial disdain for Castle turns to grudging respect as he quickly proves that a background in plotting murders can be a valuable asset in catching killers. As they solve a new crime together each week, their partnership grows — as does their love-hate relationship. These two may not always see eye to eye, but together they might just write a whole new chapter in crime-solving.
|1||Flowers for Your Grave||43:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Nanny McDead||41:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Hedge Fund Homeboys||41:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Hell Hath No Fury||42:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||A Chill Goes Through Her Veins||43:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Always Buy Retail||42:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Home Is Where the Heart Stops||42:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Ghosts||43:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Little Girl Lost||43:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||A Death In the Family||43:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Castle, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Castle, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Castle, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Castle, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Castle, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles