Ian, CJ, Gabe and Suki form a united front to uncover the mysteries of Tower Prep. Just as Ian starts to see the benefits of The Program, he becomes a prime suspect in a string of campus thefts. Suki stumbles across clues about the creation of the school’s computer, Whisper. And Gabe runs for class Vice-President, but starts an epidemic that is affecting everyone’s unique abilities. Tower Prep gets more mysterious by the minute – try to keep up!
|1||New Kid||42:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Monitored||45:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Whisper||46:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Buffer||45:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Rooks||45:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Book Report||45:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Elections||45:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Field Trip||45:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Dreams||45:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Phone Home||45:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Trust||45:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Snitch||45:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Fathers||45:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Sneak Peek||23:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Tower Prep, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Tower Prep, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Tower Prep, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Tower Prep, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Tower Prep, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles