The fastest mouse in all of Mexico makes his way to iTunes in this exclusive collection of 15 Looney Tunes shorts. Produced and directed from 1953 to 1964 by legendary animator Fritz Freleng, these unforgettable episodes include Speedy Gonzales’s animation debut in 1953 with “Cat-Tails for Two,” followed by the 1955 Academy Award® winner “Speedy Gonzales” which introduced Sylvester the Cat (or “El Gringo Pussygato” to Senor Gonzales) as Speedy’s regular arch nemesis whose attempts to guard a Mexican cheese factory are foiled time and again by a certain very rapid rodent. Also making an appearance in this classic compendium is Speedy’s lethargic cousin, Slowpoke Rodriguez, who ambles his way through “Mexicali Shmoes” and “Mexican Boarders.” With special appearances by other one-of-a-kind characters like El Vulturo, the Bandito Bird and more, the fleet-footed comic-adventures of Speedy Gonzales are not to be missed. So, what are you waiting for? Ándale! Arriba!
|1||Cat-Tails for Two||06:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Speedy Gonzales||06:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Gonzales' Tamales||06:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Tasbasco Road||06:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Tortilla Flaps||06:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Here Today, Gone Tamale||06:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Mexicali Shmoes||06:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||West of the Pesos||06:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Cannery Woe||06:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Pied Piper of Guadalupe||06:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Mexican Boarders||06:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Chili Weather||06:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||A Message to Gracias||06:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Nuts and Volts||06:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Pancho's Hideaway||06:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Speedy Gonzales, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Speedy Gonzales, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Speedy Gonzales, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Speedy Gonzales, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and Speedy Gonzales, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles