Comedian Bob Saget stars in this heartfelt comedy series as Danny Tanner, a widowed father raising three young and rambunctious girls: 9-month-old Michelle (played by twins Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen), 5-year-old Stephanie (Jody Sweetin) and 10-year-old D.J. (Candace Cameron). Having trouble juggling a career as a local San Francisco television sportscaster and bearing the responsibilities of being a full-time father (and mother), he recruits two buddies to move in and help him raise his brood. Enter his rock 'n' roller brother-in-law, Jesse (John Stamos), and best friend, Joey (Dave Coulier), a struggling stand-up comic who is still a child at heart. As the inexperienced trio try to cope with parental challenges and living with three unruly but adorable youngsters, while maintaining social lives, they face their fair share of obstacles. But, as a "family," they also share laughs and life lessons, discovering along the way that no matter the age, there can be fun in growing up.
|1||Our Very First Show||24:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Our Very First Night||24:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The First Day of School||24:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Return of Grandma||24:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Sea Cruise||24:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Daddy's Home||24:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Knock Yourself Out||24:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Jesse's Girl||24:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Miracle of Thanksgiving||24:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Joey's Place||24:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Big Three-O||24:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Our Very First Promo||24:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Sisterly Love||24:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Half a Love Story||24:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||A Pox in Our House||24:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||But Seriously, Folks||24:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Danny's Very First Date||24:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Just One of the Guys||24:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||The Seven-Month Itch, Pt. 1||24:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||The Seven-Month Itch, Pt. 2||24:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Mad Money||24:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||D.J. Tanner's Day Off||24:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Full House, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Full House, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Full House, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Full House, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Full House, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles