The House of Batiatus is on the rise, basking in the glow of its infamous champion Gannicus (Dustin Clare of Underbelly), whose skill with a sword is matched only by his thirst for wine and women. These are the times a young Batiatus (John Hannah of The Mummy) has been waiting for. Poised to overthrow his father and take control, he’ll freely betray anyone to ensure his gladiators are in the highest demand. And he’ll have his loyal and calculating wife Lucretia (Lucy Lawless of TV's Xena: Warrior Princess) by his side for every underhanded scheme, drawing on the brazen talents of her seductive friend Gaia (Jaime Murray of Hu$tle) when it counts. Together, they will stop at nothing to deceive the masses, seize power, and bleed Capua dry in this audacious prequel to Spartacus: Blood and Sand. Spartacus: Gods of the Arena is produced by Starz Media with Executive Producers Rob Tapert (The Grudge, TV's Xena: Warrior Princess), Sam Raimi (Spider-man, The Evil Dead), Joshua Donen (The Quick and the Dead), and Steven S. DeKnight (TV's Buffy the Vampire Slayer).
|1||Past Transgressions||51:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Missio||55:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Paterfamilias||55:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Beneath the Mask||52:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Reckoning||56:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Bitter End||1:04:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Starz Studios - Spartacus: Gods of the A||14:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||In the Beginning||10:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Weapons of Mass Disruption||02:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||10 Easy Steps to Dismemberment||02:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, Prequel Season videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, Prequel Season videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, Prequel Season by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, Prequel Season_Episode_1.avi and Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, Prequel Season_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles