The Best of I Love Lucy (Volume 2) contains many classic episodes from the second and third seasons of I Love Lucy. Lucy and the gang prepare for the delivery of little Ricky in 'Lucy Goes to the Hospital'. In 'Equal Rights' Lucy and Ethel insist on paying their share at a restaurant but end up washing dishes and another favorite 'The Million Dollar Idea' where Lucy and Ethel try to start their own salad dressing business but it backfires and the duo ends up delivering dressing by hand on roller skates.
|1||Ricky Has Labor Pains||26:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Sales Resistance||26:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Lucy Becomes a Sculptress||25:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Lucy Goes to the Hospital||25:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Black Eye||26:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Lucy Changes Her Mind||26:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Lucy Hires a Maid||25:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Ricardos Change Apartments||25:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Lucy Is Matchmaker||26:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Lucy Wants New Furniture||26:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Camping Trip||26:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Ricky and Fred Are TV Fans||25:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Never Do Biz With Friends||26:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||The Girls Go Into Business||24:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Equal Rights||26:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Lucy Tells the Truth||25:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Redecorating the Mertz Apartment||26:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Too Many Crooks||25:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Ricky's Old Girlfriend||25:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||The Million Dollar Idea||26:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Best of I Love Lucy, Vol. 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Best of I Love Lucy, Vol. 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Best of I Love Lucy, Vol. 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Best of I Love Lucy, Vol. 2_Episode_1.avi and Best of I Love Lucy, Vol. 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles