Twin brother and sister Dipper and Mabel Pines are in for an unexpected adventure when they spend the summer with their great uncle in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls. Upon their arrival, Dipper and Mabel's huckster great uncle, also known as Grunkle Stan, enlists the siblings' help in running The Mystery Shack, a fun tourist trap he owns that overcharges unsuspecting customers. Although Dipper and Mabel quickly discover The Mystery Shack itself is a hoax, they sense there is something strange about their new town and together they begin to unlock the secrets of Gravity Falls.
|1||Tourist Trapped||21:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Legend of Gobblewonker||21:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Headhunters||22:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Hand That Rocks the Mabel||22:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Inconveniencing||20:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Dipper vs. Manliness||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Double Dipper||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Irrational Treasure||21:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Time Traveler's Pig||22:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Fight Fighters||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Gravity Falls, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Gravity Falls, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Gravity Falls, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Gravity Falls, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and Gravity Falls, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles