The final season of Everybody Loves Raymond begins with, "The Home" in which Frank and Marie announce that they intend to buy a condo in New Jersey. Later, Marie begins treating Amy and Robert nicely as to entice them to give her more grandchildren in "A Job for Robert." Also, Raymond hurts Amy's feeling by calling her a chatterbox in "Sister-In-Law." The series "Finale," has Raymond going under the knife for minor surgery and unexpectedly slipping into a coma.
|1||The Home||22:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Not So Fast||22:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Angry Sex||22:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||P. T. & A.||22:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Ally's F||22:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Boy's Therapy||22:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Debra's Parents||22:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||A Job for Robert||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||A Date for Peter||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Favors||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Faux Pas||22:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Tasteless Frank||22:13||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Sister-in-Law||22:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Power of No||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Pat's Secret||22:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Finale||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Everybody Loves Raymond, Season 9 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Everybody Loves Raymond, Season 9 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Everybody Loves Raymond, Season 9 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Everybody Loves Raymond, Season 9_Episode_1.avi and Everybody Loves Raymond, Season 9_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles