Nothing is out of bounds in the first season of this SPIKE original comedy. At the center of the action are the Blue Mountain State Goats, the team with the nastiest sacks in all of college football. With a freshman lineup that includes a backup quarterback who’d rather party than play, a star running back who can’t score with the ladies, and a team mascot who redefines ”personal foul,” will they be able to juggle football, girls, class and nonstop hazing? BLUE MOUNTAIN STATE Season 1 is the rudest, dirtiest comedy to hit the field.
|1||It's Called Hazing, Look It Up||21:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Craig Loses His Promise Ring in a Stripp||21:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Pocket Pussy||21:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Rivalry Weekend||21:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||There's Only One Second Best||21:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Drug Olympics||21:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Legend of Golden Arm||21:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||LAX||21:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Midterms||21:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Marathon Monday||21:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Ransom||21:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Piss Test||21:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Bowl Game||21:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Blue Mountain State, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Blue Mountain State, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Blue Mountain State, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Blue Mountain State, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Blue Mountain State, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles