Tom: An ordinary gray-and-white house cat of no great intelligence, Tom is driven by three goals: to eat, to sleep and to catch the mouse, Jerry, and eat him. Unfortunately, his plans are constantly thwarted by the quick-witted little rodent. Jerry: A quick-witted, audacious little mouse who lives in the house with Tom, Jerry can never seem to stop himself from teasing his feline nemesis. His greatest pleasure comes from thwarting Tom's every attempt to catch him.
|1.||Barbecue Brawl||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||6:44||Spike's pool side barbecue is wrecked as Tom chases Jerry through it.||2.||Hic-cup Pup||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||6:20||Tom must help the bulldog and his pup cure a case of the hiccups.||3.||Little Quacker||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||7:07||Jerry saves a baby duck from Tom as the cat prepares to eat it.||4.||Neapolitan Mouse||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||7:16||Tom and Jerry are touring through Naples and they encounter an Italian mouse.||5.||Pet Peeve||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||6:26||Tom and Spike compete to catch Jerry so they can stay instead of getting kicked out by their owners.||6.||Pup On a Picnic||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||6:56||Jerry hides in Spike and Tyke's basket to escape from Tom but a food fight erupts between all of them including an army of ants as they all vie for control of the basket.||7.||The Million Dollar Cat||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||7:11||Tom will inherit a million dollars if he doesn't harm any living thing, including Jerry.||8.||The Flying Sorceress||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||6:36||Tom steals a witch's flying broom so he can scare the wits out of Jerry.||9.||Kitty Foiled||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||7:24||Tom catches Jerry but the house canary saves the mouse and then Tom chases both of them.||10.||Blue Cat Blues||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||6:48||Jerry narrates the rough times Tom is going through as he loses his girlfriend to his rival Butch.|
First of all, you will need to download the Tom & Jerry and Friends, Vol. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Tom & Jerry and Friends, Vol. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Tom & Jerry and Friends, Vol. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Tom & Jerry and Friends, Vol. 1_Episode_1.avi and Tom & Jerry and Friends, Vol. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Great tv ;)
Here's a new fact!