Ride with Ms. Frizzle, teacher extraordinaire, and her enthusiastic, inquisitive students as their Magic School Bus takes them on adventures through the solar system! The Magic School Bus transforms the world into a fresh and funny science laboratory in this special collection, all about outer space!
|1.||Gets Lost in Space||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||26:06||Arnold's know-it-all cousin Janet drives the kids crazy when she joins Ms. Frizzle's class on a field trip and gets them lost in outer space!||2.||Out of This World||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||26:03||When Dorothy Ann warns the kids there’s an asteroid headed straight for their school, Ms. Frizzle arranges a field trip into space.||3.||Goes On Air||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||26:03||The only contribution the kids in Ms. Frizzle’s class have made to the Walkerville Space Capsule is an empty jar. “It’s not empty,” argues Keesha. “It’s filled with air!” Ralphie thinks that air doesn’t do anything, but when the bus shrinks and gets stuck inside the jar—the class finds that their only hope for escape is... air!||4.||Gains Weight||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||26:03||Phoebe is chosen to give a slam-dunk exhibition during the big basketball game. When she finds she can’t jump high enough because gravity is “pulling on” her, Ms. Frizzle takes the class into space and turns the Bus into a planet—with adjustable gravity!|
First of all, you will need to download the The Magic School Bus, Space Adventures videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Magic School Bus, Space Adventures videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Magic School Bus, Space Adventures by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Magic School Bus, Space Adventures_Episode_1.avi and The Magic School Bus, Space Adventures_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
The Magic School Bus, Vol. 1 - 13 episodes
The Magic School Bus, Human Body - 3 episodes
The Magic School Bus, Space Adventures - 4 episodes
The Magic School Bus, Vol. 4 - 13 episodes
The Magic School Bus, Springs Into Nature - 6 episodes
The Magic School Bus, Vol. 2 - 13 episodes
The Magic School Bus, Super Sports Fun - 5 episodes
The Magic School Bus, Vol. 3 - 13 episodes