Josh Gates investigates the truth behind the world's most iconic and captivating legends. Leaving no stone unturned, his adventures take him around the globe as he immerses himself in the core locales linked to each tale.
|1.||Lost Mexican City||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:15||Josh searches Mexico for clues behind the mysterious rise and disappearance of Teotihuacan, a powerful civilization that predated the Aztecs in Mesoamerica.||2.||Incan King's Mummy||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:15||Josh ventures into the mysterious cloud forests of Ecuador's remote central highlands in search of the all-powerful mummy of the last Inca king, Atahualpa.||3.||Nazi Gold Train||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:14||Josh travels to Europe to expose the last secrets of the Nazi empire. He searches for a train filled with stolen gold, explores the tunnels of the notorious Project Riese and hunts for a lost fortune at the bottom of a lake.||4.||Hitler's Atomic Secrets||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:15||Josh travels to Austria to expose the secrets of the Third Reich. During his expedition he dives into an Alpine lake to locate a lost fortune and goes underground to search for a top secret Nazi nuclear laboratory.||5.||A Day in the Life||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||42:15||Go behind the scenes with Josh's crew while they film Expedition Unknown and navigate through technical logistics, practical jokes and hair-raising adventures. See never-televised bonus footage from Josh's craziest experiences.|
First of all, you will need to download the Expedition Unknown, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Expedition Unknown, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Expedition Unknown, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Expedition Unknown, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and Expedition Unknown, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Expedition Unknown, Season 2 - 24 episodes
Expedition Unknown, Season 4 - 20 episodes
Expedition Unknown, Season 3 - 5 episodes
Expedition Unknown, Season 1 - 12 episodes
Expedition Unknown, Season 7 - 13 episodes
Expedition Unknown, Season 6 - 12 episodes
Expedition Unknown, Season 8 - 38 episodes
Expedition Unknown, Season 5 - 16 episodes
Expedition Unknown, Season 9 - 1 episodes