Season 6 begins immediately following the events of the shocking Season 5 cliffhanger that left Mike behind bars. After signing a plea deal to spare his colleagues at Pearson Specter Litt, Mike will be confronted with the harsh realities of prison life as he starts his two-year sentence. Meanwhile, the once bustling Pearson Specter Litt offices are a ghost town – the partners have defected, leaving Harvey, Jessica (Gina Torres), Louis (Rick Hoffman), Donna (Sarah Rafferty) and Rachel (Meghan Markle) to pick up the pieces. But the firm’s troubles are far from over and they will have to deal with the fallout from Mike's crime before they can even begin to rebuild.
|1||To Trouble||41:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Accounts Payable||42:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Back On the Map||41:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Turn||42:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Trust||42:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Spain||42:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Shake the Trees||42:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Borrowed Time||42:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Hand That Feeds You||41:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||P.S.L.||44:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||She's Gone||43:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Painting||42:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Teeth, Nose, Teeth||43:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Admission of Guilt||41:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Quid Pro Quo||41:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Character and Fitness||44:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Season 6 Sneak Peek||00:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Suits, Season 6 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Suits, Season 6 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Suits, Season 6 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Suits, Season 6_Episode_1.avi and Suits, Season 6_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles