"Suits" centers on a fast-paced Manhattan corporate law firm led by legendary lawyer Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht), his intelligent but delicate partner, Louis Litt (Rick Hoffman), and secretary-turned-COO Donna Paulsen (Sarah Rafferty).
|1||Right-Hand Man||42:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Pecking Order||42:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Promises, Promises||41:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Revenue Per Square Foot||42:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Good Mudding||42:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Cats, Ballet, Harvey Specter||42:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Sour Grapes||42:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Coral Gables||44:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Motion to Delay||43:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Managing Partner||45:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Katherine Heigl Interview||02:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Cast Tell-All Interview||02:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Suits, Season 8 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Suits, Season 8 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Suits, Season 8 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Suits, Season 8_Episode_1.avi and Suits, Season 8_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles