Created for television by Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy, WESTWORLD is a dark odyssey about the dawn of artificial consciousness and the evolution of sin – exploring a world in which every human appetite, not matter how noble or depraved, can be indulged. Exploring what it means to be human through the eyes of the lifelike AI “hosts” in the park, the series investigates the boundaries of an exotic world set at the intersection of the near future and the reimagined past. Meticulously crafted and artfully designed. Westworld offers its guests an unparalleled, immersive world where they have the freedom to become who they’ve always wanted to be – or who they never knew they were. No rules, no laws, no judgment. Live without limits. Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris, Evan Rachel Wood, James Marsden, Thandie Newton, Jeffrey Wright and more star in this one hour drama series from Bad Robot Production and Kilter Films.
|1||The Original||1:08:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Chestnut||58:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Stray||58:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Dissonance Theory||58:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Contrapasso||56:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Adversary||57:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Trompe L'Oeil||56:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Trace Decay||57:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Well-Tempered Clavier||58:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Bicameral Mind||1:29:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Westworld: Trailer||02:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||An Invitation to the Set||02:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Welcome to Westworld: About the Series||02:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Reality of A.I.: Westworld||04:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Welcome to Westworld||07:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Big Moment: Bernard Faces an Unlikel||01:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||The Big Moment: Teddy Versus the Man in||01:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||The Big Moment: A Host Self-Sabotages||01:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||The Big Moment: Maeve Gets An Answer||01:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||The Big Moment: Dr. Ford's Blood Sacrifi||01:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||The Big Moment: The Truth About Bernard||02:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||The Big Moment: Dr. Ford's New Narrative||03:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||Crafting the Narrative||29:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Westworld, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Westworld, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Westworld, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Westworld, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and Westworld, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles