Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith is the leader of a rag-tag group of Vietnam veterans, who were a finely-trained espionage team during the war. Ten years later, they are on the run, dodging authorities who believe their last mission—robbing the Bank of Hanoi—was unauthorized. Hooked on the "jazz" of their high-risk escapades, they now occasionally surface and regroup to handle assignments that interest them—if the price is right. This smash-hit action-adventure series was one of the most popular shows of the 1980s. A non-stop demolition derby of high octane fun, this infectious series successfully printed Mr. T's name in the pop-culture lexicon. I pity da fool that doesn't love this show!
|1||Mexican Slayride, Pt. 1||44:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Mexican Slayride, Pt. 2||43:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Children of Jamestown||47:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Pros and Cons||48:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||A Small and Deadly War||48:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Black Day At Bad Rock||48:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Rabbit Who Ate Las Vegas||48:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Holiday In the Hills||48:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Out-of-Towners||48:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||West Coast Turnaround||48:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||One More Time||48:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Beast from the Belly of the Boeing||48:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Till Death Do Us Part||48:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||A Nice Place to Visit||46:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The A-Team, Season 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The A-Team, Season 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The A-Team, Season 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The A-Team, Season 1_Episode_1.avi and The A-Team, Season 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles