Even Robin Hood and his merry men can't measure up to the A-Team, a ragtag group of wrongly accused prison escapees who patrol the streets of Los Angeles ensuring that justice is served. There's plenty of action in Season 3 as Hannibal, Face, Murdock and tough-talking B.A. Baracus continue to mop the streets clean of villains. You can run, but you can't hide from the A-Team!
|1||Bullets and Bikinis||46:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||The Bend In the River, Pt. 1||45:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Bend In the River, Pt. 2||47:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Fire||48:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Timber!||47:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Double Heat||47:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Trouble On Wheels||48:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The Island||48:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Showdown!||45:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Sheriffs of Rivertown||47:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Bells of St. Mary's||48:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Hot Styles||47:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Breakout!||46:56||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Cup A'Joe||46:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The Big Squeeze||48:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Champ!||47:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Skins||48:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Road Games||48:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Moving Targets||47:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Knights of the Road||49:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Waste 'Em||47:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Bounty||46:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||Beverly Hills Assault||49:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|24||Trouble Brewing||47:33||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|25||Incident At Crystal Lake||46:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The A-Team, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The A-Team, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The A-Team, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The A-Team, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and The A-Team, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles