Season Four introduced our heroes to the harsh truth that the human race is doomed to face an unbeatable enemy: the remaining nuclear reactors on Earth have melted down and are setting the atmosphere on fire. Our heroes had very little time to prepare for the worst, with every possible solution disappearing almost as quickly as they were able to come up with them. With a literal countdown to the end of the world, our heroes were forced to go to unimaginable lengths to make it out alive – with or without each other. In the aftermath of Praimfaya, they must begin again, and with Season Five our heroes will have to examine their responsibility to the new place they call home, and the future generations who will inhabit it. Can they begin again and celebrate what remains, or will the frailties of human nature cost them their one chance to rise from the ashes?
|1||Eden||42:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Red Queen||42:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Sleeping Giants||42:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Pandora's Box||42:06||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Shifting Sands||42:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Exit Wounds||42:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Acceptable Losses||42:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||How We Get to Peace||42:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Sic Semper Tyrannis||42:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Warriors Will||42:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Dark Year||42:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Damocles: Pt. 1||42:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Damocles: Pt. 2||42:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||The 100 Season 5: Trailer||03:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The 100: 2018 WonderCon Panel||26:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Gag Reel||04:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||The 100: Redemption and Rebirth||10:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The 100, Season 5 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The 100, Season 5 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The 100, Season 5 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The 100, Season 5_Episode_1.avi and The 100, Season 5_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles