The gut-wrenching finish to Becca Kufrin’s romance with Arie Luyendyk Jr. left Bachelor Nation speechless. In a change of heart, Arie broke up with America’s sweetheart just weeks after proposing to her – stealing her fairytale ending and her future. Now, the humble fan favorite from Minnesota returns for a second shot at love, starring on The Bachelorette, when it premieres for its 14th season. With the help of her family and friends, Becca picked up the pieces and moved forward with her life. It is strong willpower and a firm set of Midwest values that led Becca to take another leap of faith to look for her soul mate, the love of her life, again.
|1||1401||1:24:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||1402||1:24:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||1403||1:23:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||1404||1:22:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||1405||1:24:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||1406||1:21:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||1407||1:24:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||1408||1:24:46||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||1409||1:24:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Men Tell All||1:24:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Finale / After the Final Rose||2:06:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Bachelorette, Season 14 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Bachelorette, Season 14 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Bachelorette, Season 14 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Bachelorette, Season 14_Episode_1.avi and The Bachelorette, Season 14_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles