After joining Matt James’ season as a late arrival, Michelle immediately stole the Bachelor’s attention, along with the hearts of millions of Americans who fell in love with her captivating smile and charming sense of humor. A former Division I basketball player from Minnesota, the 28-year-old fifth-grade teacher now focuses on preparing her students to be the next generation of community leaders. Michelle has big dreams for the future and says she wants a man by her side that is supportive and driven to make the world a better place. She is looking for the Superman to her Superwoman and is ready to find a love with whom she can start a family of her own.
First of all, you will need to download the The Bachelorette, Season 18 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Bachelorette, Season 18 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Bachelorette, Season 18 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Bachelorette, Season 18_Episode_1.avi and The Bachelorette, Season 18_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
The Bachelorette, Season 16 - 13 episodes
The Bachelorette, Season 9 - 13 episodes
The Bachelorette, Season 14 - 11 episodes
The Bachelorette, Season 6 - 12 episodes
The Bachelorette, Season 10 - 12 episodes
The Bachelorette, Season 11 - 13 episodes
The Bachelorette, Season 12 - 12 episodes
The Bachelorette, Season 7 - 12 episodes
The Bachelorette, Season 8 - 12 episodes
The Bachelorette, Season 15 - 14 episodes
The Bachelorette, Season 13 - 11 episodes
The Bachelorette, Season 17 - 1 episodes
The Bachelorette, Season 18 - 1 episodes