Earth is on the verge of complete annihilation. Threatened by an intergalactic superpower known as Gamilas, humankind’s last hope for survival depends upon the generous assistance of another alien civilization—Iscandar. The Space Battleship Yamato has only one year to seek out this planet and recover a device that could revitalize Earth.
|1||Messenger of Iscandar||24:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Toward a Sea of Stars||24:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Escape from the Jupiter Sphere||24:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Gravestone On a Frozen Field||24:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Trap On All Sides||24:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Sun Sets On Pluto||24:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Farewell to the Solar System||24:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Wish Upon a Star||24:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Clockwork Prisoner||24:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Graveyard of the Universe||24:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||A World I Once Saw||25:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||What Lies Beyond||25:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||The Wolf from Another Dimension||25:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Star Blazers : Space Battleship Yamato 2199, Pt. 1 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Star Blazers : Space Battleship Yamato 2199, Pt. 1 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Star Blazers : Space Battleship Yamato 2199, Pt. 1 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Star Blazers : Space Battleship Yamato 2199, Pt. 1_Episode_1.avi and Star Blazers : Space Battleship Yamato 2199, Pt. 1_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles