The action explodes in the phenomenal fourth season of Alias. When Sydney (Jennifer Garner) leaves the CIA to join a powerful new Black Ops unit, she has no idea of the reunion in store for her. It's nonstop excitement, from the spectacular two-hour first episode to the stunning impact of the season's final seconds.
|1||Authorized Personnel Only, Pt. 1||43:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Authorized Personnel Only, Pt. 2||43:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Awful Truth||40:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Ice||40:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Welcome to Liberty Village||41:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Nocturne||41:44||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Detente||40:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Echoes||42:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||A Man of His Word||40:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Index||42:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||The Road Home||41:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Orphan||43:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Tuesday||43:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Nightingale||42:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Pandora||43:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Another Mister Sloane||42:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||A Clean Conscience||42:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Mirage||42:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||In Dreams...||43:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||The Descent||42:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Search and Rescue||43:08||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Before the Flood||43:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Alias, Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Alias, Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Alias, Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Alias, Season 4_Episode_1.avi and Alias, Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles