The final season kicks off with a shocking revelation and never lets you catch your breath. Jennifer Garner stars as a secret agent facing one mother of a challenge. Old enemies and favorite guests return for the action-packed series finale.
|1||Prophet Five||43:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||...1...||42:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Shed||43:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Mockingbird||42:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Out of the Box||41:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Solo||42:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Fait Accompli||42:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Bob||43:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Horizon||41:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||S.O.S.||42:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Maternal Instinct||42:41||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||There's Only One Sydney Bristow||42:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||30 Seconds||42:59||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||I See Dead People||42:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||No Hard Feelings||42:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Reprisal||43:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||All the Time In the World||43:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Alias, Season 5 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Alias, Season 5 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Alias, Season 5 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Alias, Season 5_Episode_1.avi and Alias, Season 5_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles