It’s not easy being young Sheldon Cooper, a math and science genius growing up in East Texas, where church and football rule. And while the vulnerable, naïve Sheldon deals with the world, his very normal family must find a way to deal with him. His father, George, struggles as a high school football coach parenting a boy he doesn’t understand, while his mother, Mary, fiercely protects her misfit son. Older brother, Georgie, does the best he can, but it’s tough sharing classes with your kid brother. Twin sister, Missy, might resent the attention Sheldon gets, but she’s the only one who always tells him the truth. Finally, there’s beloved Meemaw, Sheldon’s foul-mouthed, hard-drinking grandmother, who’s supportive of her grandson and his unique gifts. Seasons One & Two of this hilarious, heartwarming comedy follow Young Sheldon as he embarks on his innocent, awkward and hopeful journey toward the man he will become.
First of all, you will need to download the Young Sheldon, Seasons 1-2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Young Sheldon, Seasons 1-2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Young Sheldon, Seasons 1-2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Young Sheldon, Seasons 1-2_Episode_1.avi and Young Sheldon, Seasons 1-2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Young Sheldon, Season 3 - 22 episodes
Young Sheldon, Season 1 - 26 episodes
Young Sheldon, Season 2 - 23 episodes
Young Sheldon, Season 4 - 6 episodes
Young Sheldon, Seasons 1-2 - 49 episodes
Young Sheldon, Seasons 1-3 - 71 episodes
Young Sheldon, Seasons 1-4 - 90 episodes
Young Sheldon, Season 5 - 1 episodes
Young Sheldon, Seasons 1-5 - 113 episodes