After saving the residents of the Colossus from the First Order by launching the station into space, Kaz and friends find themselves in peril yet again when they realize they are truly on their own with limited resources. Our heroes try to survive by searching for fuel and food, but the Colossus soon faces myriad dangers across the galaxy – including Commander Pyre and Agent Tierny’s pursuing Star Destroyer. Meanwhile, Tam discovers what it’s like being a new recruit for the First Order.
|1||Into the Unknown||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||A Quick Salvage Run||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Live Fire||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Hunt on Celsor 3||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||The Engineer||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||From Beneath||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Relic Raiders||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Rendezvous Point||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Voxx Vortex 5000||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Kaz's Curse||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Station to Station||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Missing Agent||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Breakout||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||The Mutiny||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||The New World||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||No Place Safe||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Rebuilding the Resistance||22:07||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Star Wars Resistance, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Star Wars Resistance, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Star Wars Resistance, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Star Wars Resistance, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and Star Wars Resistance, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles