An unflinching psychological thriller amidst the underbelly of New York City’s “Gilded Age,” The Alienist follows Laszlo Kreizler (Brühl), a brilliant and obsessive “Alienist” in the controversial new field of treating mental pathologies, who holds the key to hunting down a never-before-seen ritualistic killer murdering young boys.
|1||Ex Ore Infantium||47:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Something Wicked||49:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Labyrinth||47:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Gilded Cage||50:45||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Belly of the Beast||48:15||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Memento Mori||47:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Last Exit to Brooklyn||45:39||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Better Angels||54:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Angel of Darkness Sneak Peek||02:12||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Kreizler S1: Recap||02:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Series Overview||02:52||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Inside The Alienist: Walking the Set 2.0||02:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Inside The Alienist: Building the World||03:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Inside The Alienist: Dressing a Modern W||02:43||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the The Alienist: Angel of Darkness, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your The Alienist: Angel of Darkness, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in The Alienist: Angel of Darkness, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: The Alienist: Angel of Darkness, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and The Alienist: Angel of Darkness, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles