Provocative, authentic and unforgettable. Based on the groundbreaking Israeli series, Season 1 of this intense HBO drama puts a fresh spin on the coming-of-age narrative. Serving as a guide through the teenage landscape of substance-enhanced parties and anxiety-ridden daily life is 17-year-old Rue Bennett (multimedia star Zendaya), a drug addict fresh from rehab, who's struggling to stay clean and make sense of her future. Her life changes drastically when she meets Jules Vaughn (Hunter Schafer), a trans girl who recently moved to town following her parents' divorce, and, like Rue, is searching for where she belongs. The supporting cast includes Jacob Elordi, Alexa Demie, Algee Smith, Sydney Sweeney, Maude Apatow and Barbie Ferreira.
|1.||Trouble Don't Last Always||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||57:07||In the aftermath of being left by Jules at the train station and relapsing, Rue celebrates Christmas.||2.||F*ck Anyone Who's Not a Sea Blob||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||48:19||Over the Christmas holiday, Jules reflects on the year.||3.||Euphoria S1: Trailer||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||2:45||Delve inside Euphoria: Trouble Don't Last Always with the cast and crew of this special episode.|
First of all, you will need to download the Euphoria Special Pts. 1 and 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Euphoria Special Pts. 1 and 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Euphoria Special Pts. 1 and 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Euphoria Special Pts. 1 and 2_Episode_1.avi and Euphoria Special Pts. 1 and 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles