From Emmy® Award-winning mega-producer Dick Wolf, the Intelligence Unit is back for a thrilling new season of serving justice like only they can. After a volatile year of crisis and change, a secret begins to strain relationships in the squad, testing the very notion of reform and causing some members to challenge authority in ways they never have before. But even as attitudes differ on the direction of the department, the unit stands firm in its commitment to protecting the city… and each other.
|1.||Closure||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||41:24||When a P.D. informant is murdered, the team digs in to track down the perpetrator only to learn a shocking truth. Voight and Ruzek strategize to help Burgess.|
First of all, you will need to download the Chicago PD, Season 9 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Chicago PD, Season 9 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Chicago PD, Season 9 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Chicago PD, Season 9_Episode_1.avi and Chicago PD, Season 9_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Chicago PD, Season 3 - 24 episodes
Chicago PD, Season 8 - 2 episodes
Chicago PD, Season 4 - 24 episodes
Chicago PD, Season 7 - 21 episodes
Chicago PD, Season 1 - 15 episodes
Chicago PD, Season 5 - 23 episodes
Chicago PD, Season 6 - 23 episodes
Chicago PD, Season 2 - 25 episodes
Chicago PD, Season 9 - 1 episodes