Bravo's two-time Emmy®-nominated series "Below Deck" returns for season nine set on the stunning waters of St. Kitts in the Caribbean. Superyacht My Seanna welcomes back veterans Eddie Lucas, in his new role as first officer, alongside chef Rachel Hargrove who is ready to redeem herself after a memorable last charter season. A fresh crop of yachties include new chief stewardess Heather Chase, stews Jessica Albert and Fraser Olender and deckhands Jake Foulger, Rayna Lindsay and Wes O'Dell. When an unexpected delay leaves Captain Lee stranded on land, Captain Sean Meagher steps in to oversee the ship with a "hands-on" management style catching the crew off guard and yearning for the "Stud of the Sea's" swift return.
|1.||One Step Closer to World Domination||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||43:04||As the season begins, an unfamiliar face welcomes the My Seanna crew aboard that shocks everyone. Chief stewardess Heather's frustrations build when she is confronted with a difficult task.|
First of all, you will need to download the Below Deck, Season 9 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Below Deck, Season 9 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Below Deck, Season 9 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Below Deck, Season 9_Episode_1.avi and Below Deck, Season 9_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
Below Deck, Season 8 - 9 episodes
Below Deck, Season 2 - 13 episodes
Below Deck, Season 1 - 12 episodes
Below Deck, Season 4 - 14 episodes
Below Deck, Season 3 - 16 episodes
Below Deck, Season 5 - 14 episodes
Below Deck, Season 6 - 16 episodes
Below Deck, Season 7 - 18 episodes
Below Deck, Season 9 - 1 episodes