Ensemble comedy takes a look at the eccentric inner workings and relationships in a New York radio station. This comedy set in a New York radio station stars Emmy nominee Dave Foley as the news director. He must read the signals sent out by his eccentric boss, pacify a flamboyant anchor, and earn the respect of his offbeat secretary and nervous copywriter.In the second season of NewsRadio, Dave and Lisa's romance heats up, the office mascot kicks the bucket, and WNYX may just go on the auction block.
|1||No, This Is Not Based Entirely On Julie'||22:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Goofy Ball||22:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Rat Funeral||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Breakup||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Shrink||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Friends||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Bill's Autobiography||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Negotiation||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||The Cane||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||X-Mas Story||22:36||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Station Sale||22:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Bitch Session||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||In Through the Out Door||22:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||The Song Remains the Same||22:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Zoso||22:34||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Houses of the Holy||22:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Physical Graffitti||22:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Led Zeppelin||22:40||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Presence||22:42||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Coda||22:32||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Led Zeppelin II||22:38||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Injury||22:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the NewsRadio, Season 2 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your NewsRadio, Season 2 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in NewsRadio, Season 2 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: NewsRadio, Season 2_Episode_1.avi and NewsRadio, Season 2_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles