When it comes to sidesplitting comedy and laughter, they're No. 1! Tune in for the third hilarious season of NewsRadio, the hysterical misadventures of the wackiest news team in New York. Join micromanaging news director Dave Nelson (Dave Foley), office weird guy Matthew Brock (Andy Dick), ambitious reporter Lisa Miller (Maura Tierney), and bombastic anchor Bill McNeal (Phil Hartman) as they do everything they can to keep NYC the best misinformed city in the world. Includes all 25 episodes from Season 3, featuring guest appearances by Jerry Seinfeld, Ben Stiller, Jon Stewart, Norm MacDonald, James Caan, and more!
|1||Review||22:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||President||22:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Massage Chair||22:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Arcade||22:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Awards Show||22:27||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Stocks||22:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Halloween||22:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Day Dream||22:18||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Movie Star||22:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Rap||22:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Christmas||22:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Trainer||22:11||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Led Zeppelin Boxed Set||22:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Complaint Box||22:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Rose Bowl||22:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||Kids||22:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Airport||22:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Twins||22:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Office Feud||22:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||The Real Deal||22:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Our Fiftieth Episode||22:28||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Sleeping||22:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|23||Mistake||22:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|24||Space||22:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the NewsRadio, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your NewsRadio, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in NewsRadio, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: NewsRadio, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and NewsRadio, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles