The laughs come full "force" when the Griffin clan puts a freakin' sweet spin on the greatest sci-fi saga ever told! With Peter playing the swashbuckling Han Solo, Lois as the sexy Princess Leia, Chris as an adolescent Luke Skywalker, Brian as a well-spoken Chewbacca, and Stewie finally embracing his dark side as Darth Vader, who knows what will happen? Filled with outrageous gags, spaced-out droids and more intergalactic satire than you can shake a lightsaber at, this epic spoof is a must-own for every fan of <i>Family Guy</i>!
|1.||Blue Harvest||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2||47:36||If you think you know Star Wars, you don't know Sith... The laughs come full Force when the Griffin clan puts a freakin' sweet spin on the greatest sci-fi saga ever told! Peter is hilariously fat as Han Solo, Lois reeks of royalty as Princess Leia, Chris walks funny as Luke Skywalker, Brian makes the fur fly as Chewbacca - and Stewie plots world domination, of course, as a diminutive (but still deadly) Darth Vader. Filled with outrageous gags, spaced-out droids and more intergalactic satire than you can shake a lightsaber at, this double-length episode is a must-own for every fan of Star Wars and Family Guy!|
First of all, you will need to download the Family Guy: Blue Harvest videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Family Guy: Blue Harvest videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Family Guy: Blue Harvest by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Family Guy: Blue Harvest_Episode_1.avi and Family Guy: Blue Harvest_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles
star war family guy is pouring
I LOVE FAMILY GUY
Best episode yet
Doesn't support newer Apple Devices
Sad sad sad
Lower the price!
Too much family guy money! Go Netflix! Five stars for Netflix!
Family Guy, Season 1 - 7 episodes
Family Guy, Season 19 - 10 episodes
Family Guy: Blue Harvest - 1 episodes
Family Guy, Season 8 - 19 episodes
Family Guy, Season 12 - 22 episodes
Family Guy, Season 5 - 18 episodes
Family Guy, Season 3 - 22 episodes
Family Guy: It's a Trap! - 3 episodes
Family Guy, Season 2 - 21 episodes
Family Guy: Lois Six Pack - 6 episodes
Family Guy: Brian Six Pack - 6 episodes
Family Guy, Season 17 - 21 episodes
Family Guy: Something, Something, Something Dark Side - 1 episodes
Family Guy, Season 4 - 27 episodes
Family Guy, Season 10 - 23 episodes