In this Emmy®-winning comedy's hilarious third season, Michael Bluth finally realizes that it's his Uncle Oscar serving time in prison, not his father. Reluctant to spring Oscar due to the effect it may have on the family business, Michael decides that the only fair thing to do is to find his father and place him under house arrest. Yet once found, George Sr. insists he was tricked into working with the Iraqis, leaving Michael no choice but to investigate his father's outrageous claim. But it isn't until Michael and Buster go to Iraq on a rescue mission to save Gob that the depth of the devious plot is revealed — and Michael learns which family member is the real brains behind all the madness.
|1||The Cabin Show||21:58||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||For British Eyes Only||22:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Forget-Me-Now||22:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||Notapusy||22:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Mr. F||22:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Ocean Walker||22:03||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Prison Break-In||22:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Making a Stand||22:04||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||S.O.B.s||22:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Fakin' It!||21:57||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Family Ties||21:47||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Exit Strategy||22:02||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Development Arrested||22:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Arrested Development, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Arrested Development, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Arrested Development, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Arrested Development, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and Arrested Development, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles