It's the story of a wealthy family that lost everything, and the one son who had no choice but to keep them all together. It's “Arrested Development,” the Emmy Award and Golden Globe-winning series starring one of the funniest ensembles in TV comedy, who taught viewers the meaning of “never nude,” spread a dangerous amount of misinformation about maritime law, and reminded everyone “that's why you always leave a note.”
|1||Flight of the Phoenix||31:53||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Borderline Personalities||28:10||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||Indian Takers||28:54||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The B. Team||31:29||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||A New Start||28:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||Double Crossers||31:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Colony Collapse||35:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Red Hairing||37:09||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Smashed||33:37||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||Queen B.||34:23||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||A New Attitude||36:05||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||Señoritis||34:17||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||It Gets Better||33:14||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Off the Hook||35:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Blockheads||33:35||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Arrested Development, Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Arrested Development, Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Arrested Development, Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Arrested Development, Season 4_Episode_1.avi and Arrested Development, Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles