In the successful third season of this thrilling, campy adventure series, Xena (Lucy Lawless) continues to thrill audiences and critics with the magic, legend and lore of the world of the warrior princess. Xena was fast becoming an icon and a symbol of girl power, and she expects nothing but success as she travels from town to town and battle to battle caught between the innocent and the forces of darkness.
|1||The Furies||43:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Been There, Done That||42:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||The Dirty Half Dozen||43:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||The Deliverer||44:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||Gabrielle's Hope||43:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||The Debt||43:55||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||The Debt II||44:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||The King of Assassins||43:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Warrior ..Priestess ..Tramp||43:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Quill Is Mightier||43:50||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Maternal Instincts||44:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||The Bitter Suite||44:20||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||One Against an Army||42:31||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Forgiven||44:00||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||King Con||44:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||When In Rome||44:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||Forget Me Not||42:49||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||Fins, Femmes & Gems||43:19||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Tsunami||44:16||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Vanishing Act||42:51||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||Sacrifice, Pt. 1||43:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Sacrifice, Pt. 2||44:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Xena: Warrior Princess, Season 3 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Xena: Warrior Princess, Season 3 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Xena: Warrior Princess, Season 3 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Xena: Warrior Princess, Season 3_Episode_1.avi and Xena: Warrior Princess, Season 3_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles