A cult fan favorite, "Xena: Warrior Princess" is an intoxicating blend of swords, sorcery and campy comedy. The fourth season of this long-running hit added new legions to its rabid fan base. The statuesque and leather-clad Xena who was first introduced in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, together with the high-spirited young woman named Gabrielle, her worthy cohort, travel across the land in a relentless mission to help people free themselves from tyrrany and injustice.
|1||Adventures In the Sin Trade, Pt. 1||44:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|2||Adventures In the Sin Trade, Pt. 2||43:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|3||A Family Affair||44:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|4||In Sickness and In Hell||42:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|5||A Good Day||43:01||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|6||A Tale of Two Muses||43:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|7||Locked Up and Tied Down||43:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|8||Crusader||43:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|9||Past Imperfect||44:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|10||The Key to the Kingdom||42:48||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|11||Daughter of Pomira||43:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|12||If the Shoe Fits||43:25||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|13||Paradise Found||42:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|14||Devi||44:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|15||Between the Lines||44:30||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|16||The Way||44:26||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|17||The Play's the Thing||44:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|18||The Convert||44:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|19||Takes One to Know One||44:21||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|20||Endgame||44:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|21||The Ides of March||44:24||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
|22||Déjà vu All Over Again||44:22||Get Subtitle||Mirror 2|
First of all, you will need to download the Xena: Warrior Princess, Season 4 videos.
You can do so on either iTunes or Amazon Prime
When you are done downloading the Videos, follow the processes below to Add the subtitle file to your Xena: Warrior Princess, Season 4 videos
You can get the .Srt subtitle files for each episode in Xena: Warrior Princess, Season 4 by following the "Get Subtitle" Link beside every Episode above. You will be taken to a page where you can now select the appropriate subtitle file for your downloaded episode.
Alternatively, you can use the "Mirror 2" link if the first does not work for you!
To Add Subtitle files to your VLC Player, follow these steps accordingly:
1. Move the subtitle file into the same folder as your video file.
2. Rename the subtitle file with exactly the same name as your video file, so you have two files like this: Xena: Warrior Princess, Season 4_Episode_1.avi and Xena: Warrior Princess, Season 4_Episode_1.srt.
3. Play your video in VLC. You should now see subtitles appear over your movie. If you don’t, double check the .srt file is correctly named, then close and restart VLC before playing again..
1. Download the .srt file from above.
2. Upload your video to YouTube. When configuring your upload, click “Captions”.
3. Click “Add a Caption Track” and browse to select your .srt file.
4. Select the language from the drop-down, and make sure “Caption file” is selected, not “Transcript file”.
5. Upload the .srt file.
. 7. Clicking the “CC” icon in the YouTube player turns the subtitles on.
8. This method also works to watch a Youtube video (not uploaded by you) with subtitles